12.22.2006

HEY Guess what!

grins

I'm dating someone. :)

But I'm not going to tell you who - you have to guess. (mwahaha!)

Hint: If I'm asking you to guess, it's most likely someone you know.

And if you happen to want anyMORE hints I'd be happy to oblige, as long as they aren't some variant of the question: "What's his name?" That's for you to find out!

oh! And if you do happen to find out (which eventually I hope you DO!), please keep the secret so I can prolong the torture of those who haven't guessed yet. grins

Happy guessing! ;)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I know!! I know!!

KJBLS said...

i have a guess!

Whitfield said...

Does Johnny Depp have an evil twin??? ;)

hint: He can speak Indonesian... and he really likes clay. :)

sweetmiss said...

please know that i am VERY excited about this recent dating trend. VERY. YAY! aww. i miss you guys SO much.