8.29.2007

It's Finished!!

My Peace Corps application and health form, etc. is finally finished!! WOOHOO!

Cheers! ;)


(Just kidding. I actually took this picture when my mom and I took my Japanese friend out for lunch before riding on the Canandaigua Lady - the steamboat that used to run products up and down Canandaigua Lake. My mom's in the background.)

In other news...
*My cat is back after a week-long hiatus... boycotting my sister's dogs.
*On the note of my sister's dogs... Laura is living at home until the beginning of October while Phil finishes his training (on a sub) in Connecticut. She brought her 2 dogs and 1 very large cat, and as a result, our 3 house cats have gone into hiding. Tiki doesn't leave my parent's bedroom, Veev is either in my room or outside, and Moofer stays outside most of the time and only approaches the indoors at night when the doggies have gone to sleep upstairs with my sister. All rather comical. :)
*I'm leaving for Kenya in a little over a month. My arms are reminding me of that fact, as Monday night I attended "Passport Health" at Canandaigua hospital and had 4 vaccinations. Yellow Fever and Typhoid in my left arm and Meningitis and Polio in my right arm. My arms now feel as if someone whacked them with a blunt object. And today I get to have one more! ;P Tetanus. yay.
*I've discovered the wonderous fun of nail polish! Although not on my fingernails.

(My cat, Veev.)

So if you've been trying to figure out a way of getting rid of old nail polish and don't have any little sisters or cousins to give it to... There you go! ;) (**well-ventilated work area HIGHLY recommended... unless you plan on getting high -- not recommended. grins)

2 comments:

sweetmiss said...

hey pretty!

i always find your posts so refreshing! ...and eloquent,artistic, inspiring...

here's to hoping our paths cross soon!

Anonymous said...

Hongera sana! :)

-tegani