10.26.2004

grace...

Lord, thank you for my core friends, for brothers and sisters in Christ who are as passionate about serving you (as you would have them serve), as you have made me passionate about serving you. Thank you for peace in the midst of trial and stress, frustration and uncertainty. I really am nervous about my Senior Sem presentation. Quiet my heart before you, and keep reminding me that you have something you want to say; it's not my agenda, not my words, not my wisdom. Please grant me discernment and wisdom as I am working out all the twists and tangles of this assignment. May I be a mhekima and not a punda. grins Please, help me to recognize your innumberable blessings and immeasurable grace. Please, give me grace and help others to be gracious with me, and help me to extend your grace to others. Amen.

No comments: