10.10.2006

More adventures with Amy and Noel...

In Amy's classroom at MTI... preparing lessons and being distracted. :)


Tai Dong Rd. Lined with shops and food and bubble tea places, and ALSO the road off of which Amy and I went to get traditional Chinese shirts made for us, and Noel found pearls (REAL pearls) for about $10. How crazy is that.


Noel and I off exploring the coast (Yellow Sea) while the tide was out Monday afternoon. Amy's apt. complex is way in the background.


Can we really be hanging out in China??? And at the ocean to boot!!


After school adventure with Amy. :) Walking along the coast, avoiding crashing waves (crashing over the pier walk and over us), avoiding vicious looking dogs, peeking into a purple-themed wedding, laughing, joking, loving life together. How amazing is our God... that 3 of us can meet halfway across the world and just SPEND TIME TOGETHER. grins

3 comments:

tskd said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you girls! Give each other a HUGE hug for me! And give Noel a big hug too!

rebequinha said...

I second that! :)

If I can't give you a hug, then tell Amy to give you a hug from me, and then give Amy a hug from me, and that'll be close. :)

I'm so jealous!!! But also so happy that you all get to have this time together in China. It will make for great and unforgettable memories.

Love you!

KJBLS said...

Noel head is HUGE in that last picture!!