11.20.2006

On the way back to NY...

I stopped by Pedroland (better known as "South of the Border") on the border of North and South Carolina. The last time I was there... was when I was in 4th grade. I was terrible excited to be there when I was in 4th grade... this time I was highly amused.

Pedro greets you.


Me too. :)


AND to top all that off, I spent the night at Hiram's house and got to know more of his wonderful family (mainly his mom and 2 endearing sisters). He also introduced me to his new Christmas song. If you haven't heard it, ask him to sing and play it for you. (Sorry if you get swamped with a ton of requests, Hiram.) :) It's a song that gives words to the moving in my heart towards the tiny baby who was born our Savior. It will cause you to praise God, who blesses each of in his own special way, according to his grace and purpose, with gifts that turn all of the glory and praise back onto himself. It was an incredible song.

And right now I'm going to bed. I'm very very tired.

No comments: