1.07.2007

Hot Date

Yes. I give you permission to have a hearty laugh. :)

So after 2 weeks and a day of dating (the great majority of that time spent being a part of weddings), Saturday night after Paul and I left Chi Desai and Sarah Richard's wedding (now Chi and Sarah Richards-Desai), we went on our first date.

It was awesome.

We went to an Asian (Japanese/Korean) Sushi bar (corner shop in downtown Ithaca) and ate tempura and miso soup, and talked about linguistics and cultures. hahaha A man after my own heart. ;)

Did I mention that Paul makes a pretty hot date. ;) I imagine that if he's reading this he's probably turning a little red... grins

And now I need to finish that last grad school essay :P because in another hour or so a certain special someone is going to call.

1 comment:

Paul C. said...

I did turn a bit red.

And it was a sweet date.
And don't forget about our last date:
Sitting in front of a 2000 degree kiln. Now that's hot. Literally...