3.12.2007

Roadtrip to Charleston, South Carolina (aka WARM CLIMATE LOCATION)

HO-hohh! Warm weather HERE WE COME!


Some very sweet pottery. Raku fired.

Signs of Spring

Me in front of one of Charleston's famed historical mansions. (I wanted to wear a skirt on a warm day - just for fun. Everyone else dresses up, so why not, right? Figures I would wear it on the chilliest day we were there... ;P )

Tour of downtown historical Charleston by carriage (mom REALLY wanted to go). Our tour guide, Mark, was HILARIOUS. Humor with a bit of sarcasm, a lot of wit, and a very defined suthun draawl.

Saturday, the warmest sunniest most beautiful day we were there, Phil, Laura, mom, and I went walking in downtown Charleston and along the water. The warm salty breeze was delicious. :)

Me and Laura. I miss my sister. :)
And you may all thank me because the warm weather we're now having is on account of me bringing it back with me. hehehe ;)

1 comment:

tskd said...

You = so pretty!!