3.29.2007

prayer of many

from Psalm 30 & 31

I have become like broken pottery... my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and body with grief... my strength fails... my bones grow weak...
Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love. Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am in distress...
But I trust in you, O Lord; I say "You are my God." My times are in your hands...
O Lord my God, I call to you for help and you heal me. I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you see my affliction and know the anguish of my soul.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rachel my friend,
[this space here represents my speechlessness]

sam

tskd said...

i love you very very much. i love your spirit and your honesty and your beauty and your kindness and your love and your optimism and your outlook and your worldview and your smile and your hugs.

and i am very glad that i am blessed enough to have met you.

not that it makes anything easier. but i hope it helps remind you that no matter how dark the days seem sometimes, YOU always give them a little more light for the people around you. You are very important. I will pray for you to experience someone as wonderful as yourself in the next few hours/days/weeks.

Whitfield said...

silly. :) all i have to do is talk to YOU. mpwah!

love you tegan.