4.07.2007

Saturday, in the tomb. Two prayers.

Jesus, in a prayer to his Father:

"...Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began..." (John 17:3-5)

Child, in a prayer to her Father, her Lord and God, her Savior, her Interceder...

...Help me to complete the work you have given me to do, so that I might bring you glory on earth. For that is my purpose; that is why you created me. That is why you called my name, and keep calling me. That is why, even in my sin, you keep turning your face to me, drawing me back to you. That is why you whisper in my heart...

No comments: