10.01.2005

setting up house, er, one room apartment


For the very first time I'm setting up "house" on my own. It's been a while since I've been on such a rollercoaster of giddy-exciting-I'm-on-my-own to teary-nostalgic-slightly-depressed-and-alone type of emotions. I took pics of the incredibly messy and disrupted state my apartment is currently in. It's kind of fun (though at times the hyper-organized side pops up and stares at the rubble in front of me in horror and desperation). My mess. All mine. And fortunately no can see it - except all of you who are privy to the pics I'm posting. :) I'm about to take a break and sit somewhere with a nice mug (my mug I brought with me that I made) of TAZO CALM tea and some delicious apples slices. I've never tasted such scrumptious apples as I have in Japan. Truly amazing apples. grins
Love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you Japanese apples are the best. Points for the apple-snob!