9.04.2008

"L'âpres midi"

So, thanks to German friend Henning, I was introduced to the sheet music to "L'âpres midi", my favorite song from Amelie. I'm in love. I haven't enjoyed playing the piano so much in a very long time. And just in case YOU would like to hear this poetic music, here is the YouTube link. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moknkDqk0wE&feature=related

In other news... :) I'll be leaving for England on Sept 14, just a little over a week away. I can hardly believe it's almost upon me, and yet it seems so far away too. Perhaps it will sink in once I've boarded the plane... perhaps not until I've started unpacking in my Orwell Close dorm room... or maybe as I'm walking down the sidewalk to my first class. Jeepers I feel like a freshman getting ready for my first day at college again! ;P

No comments: