3.01.2006

procrastination at its finest

Do you ever have those bowls in your fridge, whose contents have been sitting there for far too long to be anything recognizeable... but you just don't want to deal with it... or are perhaps a little afraid to see what sort of furry monsters have the capacity to grow in your fridge...?

Well...










*After I took this picture I left the bowl in the fridge to deal with it later.
:)

And tonight I discovered a previously undiscovered liking for cold cammomile tea. This discovery was made possible by my constant forgetfulness in drinking my hot drinks while they're hot, and getting sick of warming back up in my microwave. And this is not my fault. I was one of those unhappy (not really) people born with what's called "cat tongue" - basically, I burn my tongue or the roof of my mouth on anything really hot. So, I wait for my cup of tea or coffee/hot chocolate to cool down enough for me to drink it... but in so doing, I often forget about it. And so by the time I remember it... well... it's well on it's way to being very very cold.

Oh! And happy first day of March! yaaaayyyy!!

No comments: