1.06.2006

possible next step...

I'm applying here for next year...

Please pray.

I feel excited, a little giddy, knots in my stomach, thoughts and heart pleading with heaven, and most of all, wanting God's will in my life. This means having my own will scratched out of things. This could be hard if that will, and my willing heart, is attached to that thing... like it's in the process of being right now... Thankfully, though

"...I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..."

And to this I cling.

1 comment:

sweetmiss said...

hey rachel... i got your email about this. and i'm going to write you about it in a letter

echo is a wonderful place. and it could only be better by having you there.

only, please tell me you're applying for the ag. internship and not the pr one?

alright love. words will be exchanged via air mail soon.

giant hugs, deanna