1.20.2006

yaaaayyy!! (you're looking at one very excited Rachel...)

"I sent your references off today."

Tim


No, not a random name I decided to pick up for myself... and no, I haven't suddenly decided to become schizophrenic (although that would require me to use several names...). :)
This is the guy in charge of the ECHO Tropical Agriculture Internship. grins
YAAAAYYY!!! *BIG GRIN*
The first deadline for application is Feb 15... oi! It's going to be close! The second is August 15. For me, either one is ok, though the Feb one would set my mind to rest a whole lot sooner that the Aug one... So, pray with me. That my application would reach the sunny state of Florida in time for the first deadline, and if that's not the case that God would give me the patience to wait till August to find out.

I'm SO excited!! :)

No comments: